• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Crapita...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crapita...

<rant>
    Current gig is with capita, sc and all verified. Just handed in notice for my new gig.

Capita now need all the original paperwork for everything I sent them last time. Every time I send something it's a two day turn around to request something else.

I'm supposed to be starting on Tuesday, that seems more and more unlikely as the endless stream of requests comes in.

Earlier I had to get my mrs to email the agent to confirm what I was doing for two gaps in my cv. 1 for paternity leave and 1 for a holiday 4 years ago.

Arrrrrrgggggggggg! <\rant>

Originally posted by TheLordDave View Post
    <rant>
    Current gig is with capita, sc and all verified. Just handed in notice for my new gig.

Capita now need all the original paperwork for everything I sent them last time. Every time I send something it's a two day turn around to request something else.

I'm supposed to be starting on Tuesday, that seems more and more unlikely as the endless stream of requests comes in.

Earlier I had to get my mrs to email the agent to confirm what I was doing for two gaps in my cv. 1 for paternity leave and 1 for a holiday 4 years ago.

Arrrrrrgggggggggg! <\rant>
    Don't you have the email trail of everything you sent them last time around? You then just collect the updated versions of that and send it in 1 lot....

Everytime I suffer this I just get a phone number asap and drown them in helpfulness. Until they get so fed up with me I sit at the top of their pile...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

The latest is 'can you email this form with proof of id', then in the form it says you must send originals!

All I need is to perfect my document teleportation device and I'm good. Ffs

Comment

I would never work for the enemy ie Cr@pita, bunch of useless twunts.

Comment

You misspelled the title of this thread. I've fixed it for you.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I believe things have changed but did you get your contract checked? The old one was decidedly in IR35 friendly
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              I believe things have changed but did you get your contract checked? The old one was decidedly in IR35 friendly
              Keep up son, things changed Q3 2014

Comment

Originally posted by MercladUK View Post
                Keep up son, things changed Q3 2014
                Ah.. No point having a contract check then.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

This does mean crapita destroys paperwork.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Many moons ago I worked as a perm for Capita - I have never come across such an incompetent bunch of cockhandlers in my life.

I have turned contracts down since due to their being Capita involvement*.

*I will admit I probably wouldn't have been so principled/choosy had my warchest been been hollow.

Comment

Working...
                    X