• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Roger Rabbit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roger Rabbit

Was it that you do again for a living? As I dont believe you is the real Rog
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Indeed tis me MF.

I am, as ever, a tax adviser, as you know.

But I don't advise IT contractors, which is the equivalent of the hand-job in the back alley end of the market.

Comment

Originally posted by roger rabbit
      Indeed tis me MF.

I am, as ever, a tax adviser, as you know.

But I don't advise IT contractors, which is the equivalent of the hand-job in the back alley end of the market.
      Jings !

How the Devil are you RR ?

Comment

Originally posted by roger rabbit
        That's our Rog! Welcome back Sir, the board has been the poorer for your absence.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Sex Wees all round

Comment

Just checking. You were posting drivel. Its been so long I couldnt remember how much of it you posted.

Moderator!!! Ban this man!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
              Moderator!!! Ban this man!!!
              Steady mate, RR is a legend round here.
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Not being an IT Contractor. Rog has been unable to work out how to set up a new account after the board changed last year.

Comment

the equivalent of the hand-job in the back alley end of the market.
                  Nah! That's our RR all right! I remember those exact words from last time. And the time before that!
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                  X