• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Samsung v Apple part 2,532,567,323

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung v Apple part 2,532,567,323

Let me google that for you

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

I have had the iphone6+ since it came out, moved from the cr@p samsung S4, full of bloatware and crashing at least twice a day, the ip6 never crashes, no lag and just works, would never go back to android now, the newer large scrreen iphones mean that samsung have lost their only USP, goodbye and good riddance!

Comment

I've had an Android S3 since it came out. No problem, never crashed as I recall. I popped a 32GB sd card in there (another USP) but never even filled up the internal storage. Also never had to replace the battery (another USP). Dropped in a stream once but took the back off (another USP) and it dried out fine.

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
        I have had the iphone6+ since it came out, moved from the cr@p samsung S4, full of bloatware and crashing at least twice a day, the ip6 never crashes, no lag and just works, would never go back to android now, the newer large scrreen iphones mean that samsung have lost their only USP, goodbye and good riddance!
        I haven't had a Galaxy since either the original or the S2, I can't remember which, but you realise there are other manufacturers besides Samsung, some arguably better (e.g. HTC)?

There are reasons to pick iphones over Androids, I'm sure, but to claim that Android phones crash several times a day, every day, are all laggy and don't "just work" is a load of bollocks. If you seriously had all of those problems with your old S4 then it must have been a one off, or user incompetence. If it were common to all S4s I think we'd have heard more about it and Samsung wouldn't continue to be as popular as they are for phones.

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
          I haven't had a Galaxy since either the original or the S2, I can't remember which, but you realise there are other manufacturers besides Samsung, some arguably better (e.g. HTC)?

There are reasons to pick iphones over Androids, I'm sure, but to claim that Android phones crash several times a day, every day, are all laggy and don't "just work" is a load of bollocks. If you seriously had all of those problems with your old S4 then it must have been a one off, or user incompetence. If it were common to all S4s I think we'd have heard more about it and Samsung wouldn't continue to be as popular as they are for phones.
          Popularity is waning fast i think what with the car crash that was the S5, and I really cant see the point of the edge, i have no idea what you mean by 'user incompetence', bloatware was a pain (8 gig available on the S4 after samsung enhanced android OS) , that wave your hand at the phone bollox for one, I wont miss android or samsung, never again.

Comment

Originally posted by unixman View Post
            I've had an Android S3 since it came out. No problem, never crashed as I recall. I popped a 32GB sd card in there (another USP) but never even filled up the internal storage. Also never had to replace the battery (another USP). Dropped in a stream once but took the back off (another USP) and it dried out fine.
            All of those USPs you mention are gone with the S6, samsung trying to be apple but without the fanbase to support it = fail.

Comment

Popularity is waning fast i think what with the car crash that was the S5, and I really cant see the point of the edge, i have no idea what you mean by 'user incompetence', bloatware was a pain (8 gig available on the S4 after samsung enhanced android OS) , that wave your hand at the phone bollox for one, I wont miss android or samsung, never again.

No-one is asking you to use Android or Samsung. I'm pointing out that you're spouting bollocks when you make generalisations based on your own experience. Not having had a Galaxy for so long I don't know what Touchwiz is like, or how large it is. I heard they've removed their own brand bloatware now though.
              Since Apple basically seem to be following along and adding improvements based on what Android and Samsung do with each release I'm sure you'll be happy with what you get.

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
                No-one is asking you to use Android or Samsung. I'm pointing out that you're spouting bollocks when you make generalisations based on your own experience. Not having had a Galaxy for so long I don't know what Touchwiz is like, or how large it is. I heard they've removed their own brand bloatware now though.
                Since Apple basically seem to be following along and adding improvements based on what Android and Samsung do with each release I'm sure you'll be happy with what you get.
                Obviously your opinion is more valid than mine then. Oh and BTW Touchwiz, was, is and always will be tulip.

Comment

Obviously your opinion is more valid than mine then. Oh and BTW Touchwiz, was, is and always will be tulip.

Yes, an objective opinion is generally more valid than hyperbolic ranting.

Comment

Originally posted by unixman View Post
                    Count how many of those "USP" are in the latest Android devices
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X