• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

404 Error

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

404 Error

http://www.libdems.org.uk/anyrubbishhere
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Thousands flee England to escape SNP tyranny

Do you an escape plan yet?

Thousands flee England to escape SNP tyranny | NewsBiscuit

There were chaotic scenes across England today as tens of thousands of people fled the country rather than stay and face up to the prospect of the Scottish National Party taking power. The crisis reached a tipping point as today’s Daily Mail front page headline, ‘Scottish Natzis coming to kill your families and drive down house prices’, triggered widespread panic.

In towns and cities across the country, the army had to be called to restore order after several banks were stormed by desperate pensioners looking to withdraw life savings and leave the country, despite being told that all the money was gone anyway. The government appealed for calm, while admitting privately that that an SNP-Labour deal on May 8th would see Scottish nationalists pouring over the border spreading disease and eating English children to keep their strength up on their relentless march to Westminster.

In the capital there was widespread looting and rioting as hysterical crowds drunk on the words of Piers Morgan went on the rampage amid rumours that Nicola Sturgeon and her barbarian hordes had already reached Watford Gap Services. ‘It’s no exaggeration to say that the SNP are the greatest threat to civilisation ever known to mankind,’ wrote Morgan in his Mail Online column. ‘Greater even than the threat posed by ISIS, Hitler and the films of Adam Sandler.’

Broadcasting from his bunker below Downing Street, David Cameron spoke to the nation on Monday evening and invoked the spirit of Winston Churchill. ‘Just as we stood together against Hitler, so must we stand up against Nicola Sturgeon as she attempts to conquer Britain by surrendering our nuclear weapons and spending the money on education and hospitals. No, hang on, that can’t be right….’

Meanwhile along the north coast of France coastguards and emergency services have been working round the clock to cope with boat loads of Daily Mail readers crossing the Channel in dangerously overcrowded makeshift vessels.

‘They come here seeking a better life and to get away from persecution,’ said François Berthand, manager of the Calais Detention Centre known locally as ‘Little England’. ‘They come here telling tales of being forced to eat Tunnocks tea-cakes, ceilidh dancing and longer-term deficit reduction strategies. Some weep uncontrollably and hug and kiss us. When they start being nice to the French, you know something must have really spooked them’.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Tsssk! Those Pesky Lib Dem Web Developers! They're such a hoot!

I looked at the BBC Poll results for my area the other day, sadly it's a close tie between the big two (even though neither party has achieved anything of note over the last 50 years or so). However, UKIP is in third place, and LibDem so far behind I couldn't see any ascertainable difference in the height of their bar graph on my monitor between them and the other no hope parties.
      Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
      "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

Quite a good slogan on the right of that page. Not that adding a brain to a Labour government would actually be possible.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Quite a good slogan on the right of that page. Not that adding a brain to a Labour government would actually be possible.
          So following the analogy, Is Nick Clegg Dorothy and Nigel Farage the Cowardly Lion?
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            So the Lib Dems see themselves as the all powerful guy hiding behind the curtain with the illusion of power that when someone actually looks too close is revealed to be a bumbling sham?

Seems about right.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
            X