• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you have a Wanksy in your town?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have a Wanksy in your town?

Mystery Artist Wanksy Paints Penises Around Potholes To Get Them Fixed (NSFW)
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

What a cock.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Kinda funny until we found two outside our house. Not quite so amusing anymore. Council says it hasn't made them fill holes any faster but is costing them time to clean off cause families with young children are complaining.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Nice way to fill the holes.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Kinda funny until we found two outside our house. Not quite so amusing anymore. Council says it hasn't made them fill holes any faster but is costing them time to clean off cause families with young children are complaining.
          Although interestingly none of the pictures of filled in holes show any signs of attempts to remove the paint.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Although interestingly none of the pictures of filled in holes show any signs of attempts to remove the paint.
            Indeed but I thought they did a better job of fixing than is shown in that picture so I'm not 100% convinced the filled in one has been done by the council TBH.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Indeed but I thought they did a better job of fixing than is shown in that picture so I'm not 100% convinced the filled in one has been done by the council TBH.
              Is it where Ian Krankie buried his wife?
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

On the A20 outside Wrotham there is a lane with directions to West KingsDown. Lane is not that wide so abbreviated to W'King. I want to insert an "AN" one night. In road marking paint.

Comment

Except the youngsters probably would not know what they were if it were not for the spoilt middle class hipster tw@ parents going all total retard on it.

"Oh Tarquin, oh no do not look someone has painted a mans rape sword onto the road, avert you eyes or be forever be tainted by the devil"

fookin cnuts

Comment

I think kids know what penises are. At least half of them anyway.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X