• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Plans?

While I'm off into hiding following posting this what is everyone else planning to do...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Originally posted by eek View Post
    While I'm off into hiding following posting this what is everyone else planning to do...
    Thank you for asking.

As I am (voluntarily) on the bench this concept of "weekend" has no meaning. I shall get on with my life as I've been doing for a few weeks now

This is my favourite bit of contracting (c:

Comment

Thanks for asking!

Tonight, not much. Maybe watch a film with Mrs MUN or play some board games or something or other!

Tomorrow: Take the kids to gymnastics, pick up my now repaired watch and then go out for a friend's 50th birthday party! Then figure out how to watch the boxing and still be on church setup.

Sunday: take the family to church. Might do some armour work or something in the afternoon, might try to get Mini and Mirco MUN to watch Star Wars again.
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Thanks for asking.

Watching the football Saturday then going out on the town with a couple of mates to get absolutely wasted. Hopefully.

One of the litter is home for the weekend which could be good or terrible depending where her emotions are.

Comment

TFA. As my back is still not fully recovered from the Demon Chair of ClientCorp, my plans depend very much on how easy I find it to move around. But to be honest, even if I somehow achieve Olympian levels of fitness by tomorrow, I'll probably still spend most of the time lying around eating bacon, drinking coffee, and reading

Comment

TFA!

Last night was out for a couple of cheeky beers with mates.

Today: Mrs P is out for dinner with the running club so I have the house to myself for the evening. I'm predicting a bottle of red and some film I've not watched in aged. Maybe Blade Runner or Apocalypse now.

Sunday: Food festival in town followed by clothes shopping

Comment

Working...
            X