• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

In the song 'I would walk 500 miles'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the song 'I would walk 500 miles'

I wonder if he realizes that's going to take 15-17 days of solid walking, at which point I reckon someone else has flown up there and ****ed his girlfriend two weekends running or with someone who owns a car.

They're not very bright these Scots are they.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I wonder if he realizes that's going to take 15-17 days of solid walking, at which point I reckon someone else has flown up there and ****ed his girlfriend two weekends running or with someone who owns a car.

They're not very bright these Scots are they.
    You haven't factored her week of the month, have you?

Comment

Jokes aside, you seem to be thousands of miles away from your wife and Suity doesn't seem to be active on CUK these days.

Something to worry about?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
        Jokes aside, you seem to be thousands of miles away from your wife and Suity doesn't seem to be active on CUK these days.

Something to worry about?
        I'm about 30 feet away from my wife thanks. You save your worrying for yourself.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I'm about 30 feet away from my wife thanks. You save your worrying for yourself.
          you put on weight again?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Then you are violating the terms of your restraining order.

Comment

Not very smart? SNP are about to direct England's policies which don't effect us northerners. I call that a laugh.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

500 miles, is that all? Try this then (ex IT contractor)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Run-G...18385964886252

Comment

I reckon I could walk it in 10 days. Minnie could run it in 5...

Comment

Working...
                    X