• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which of these cars would you choose?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which of these cars would you choose?

If any one of them was free:

Aston Martin DB9

Aston Martin V8 Vantage + £10K

Bentley Continental GT

Ferrari F430 F1

Lamborghini Gallardo

Porsche 997 Turbo

I might win the bestofthebest competition and I'm torn between the Vantage, Porsche, Gallardo and Ferrari.

Not on the list I know, but I had a drive of my friends Noble during the week and it was fantastic.

Comment

I have to choose one the cars above. (*)

(*) if I enter the competition and then win it.

Comment

Rocket-Propelled Vampire Dragster without a doubt!

<smug>

This is the fastest, smoothest ride I've had in ages!

The leather trim is fantastic and the in-car entertainment module superb.

I'll just put on the latest Scissor Sisters album and put my foot down

Whooosssssssh eeeeeearrrrrrr aaaaaaaaaarrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh fuccccccccccckkkkk ooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwh!

</smug>

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

It'd have to be the DB9. Only a complete kn0b would drive a Lambo.

Threaded
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Given that I'm a tight bastard and like a car that will last a while, the Bentley Continental GT is the only one I could imagine myself still driving 20 years from now.

If I knew I was going to die within the next year, I'd go for the DB9.

Comment

Would have to be the DB9. The Bentley is an old mans car and the rest are driven by footballers.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I would choose an old V8 Vantage with 550 bhp.

However, I would ask the advice of David Contractor Junior, who owns all of them.

My arse in the morning does a good impression of the sound of a V8 revving up, but with a little more fall-out.

Comment

I wouldn't mind as long as the taxi driver showed up on time, and didn't expect a tip.
                  Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Bentley Continental GT

Comment

Working...
                    X