• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Am I psychic?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I psychic?

Last Tues. when I got to Farnborough I got what I remember as a BBC Alert on my iPhone, that the Duchess of Cambridge or whatever Kate Middleton is called now had a baby girl, and said child was named Charlotte. I have witnesses to that from last week, and I also told the missus last night and she confirms I said it - she's totally freaked out now lol!!

Even now I'm convinced she gave birth last Tuesday and I've known the child is called Charlotte and it's old news.

Spirits (aka Oranjeboom) very strong tonight - I'm getting the word..... Nonce.....

Originally posted by stek View Post
    Last Tues. when I got to Farnborough I got what I remember as a BBC Alert on my iPhone, that the Duchess of Cambridge or whatever Kate Middleton is called now had a baby girl, and said child was named Charlotte. I have witnesses to that from last week, and I also told the missus last night and she confirms I said it - she's totally freaked out now lol!!

Even now I'm convinced she gave birth last Tuesday and I've known the child is called Charlotte and it's old news.

Spirits (aka Oranjeboom) very strong tonight - I'm getting the word..... Nonce.....
    Witnesses?
    Baby girls?
    Nonces?

What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Witnesses?
      Baby girls?
      Nonces?

I'm Clinton Baptiste....

Comment

Last Tues. when I got to Farnborough I got what I remember as a BBC Alert on my iPhone, that the Duchess of Cambridge or whatever Kate Middleton is called now had a baby girl,
        Poundshop Kate

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
          Poundshop Kate
          Все идет по плану........

Comment

I knew you were going to say that.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
            X