• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Evil Carbon atoms

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evil Carbon atoms

To be banished from the UK!

The £200bn economic bombshell lurking in the Labour Party’s manifesto - Telegraph

We've just got to stump up £200bn out of our hard earned to pay for it.

Let's follow Germany into the energy abyss...

Germany?s energy industry a ?disaster? ? France?s EDF chief ? RT Business

This is well worth doing because it will lower the global temperature by 0.000001 degrees C
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

When they realise how much it would cost they would back out. Let's see them turn tail on the SNP deal later in the week just to see how likely they are to go back on promises. This was in the most read of the Torygraph Could I set up as a company and slash my tax bill? - Telegraph - never thought of doing that. Could be a winner.

Comment

Erm, the coalition Energy Bill contains a similar provision, the only difference is that the target won't be formally set until next year ...

At Commons Committee Stage, the Government brought forward new provisions to
        enable a statutory 2030 decarbonisation target range for the GB electricity sector to
        be set in 2016 once the level of the fifth carbon budget, which covers the
        corresponding period (2028-32), has been set in law. At Lords Grand Committee,
        these provisions were extended to cover the UK

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...y_Brief_RA.pdf
        My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X