• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Parasol fees up again!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parasol fees up again!

For the first time in over 18 months, Parasol have reviewed the costs associated with delivering this service and as a result, will be increasing its charges to £25.95 per week or £61.95 per month. The new rates will be applicable from 9th October 2006.

John Reid will sort this out. After a period of consultation With People Of All Faiths And Belief Systems.

P.S ... And facing in all directions.
    Last edited by mcquiggd; 22 September 2006, 21:08.
    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Yup, gotten rather pricy now haven't they. My Limited is up and running and the next contract will be done 'proper'.

Comment

I'm not best pleased about this. I'm not overly impressed with their customer service and this month they have over charged me far too much NI and depsite constant calls nothing seems to be getting done about it.

I'm thinking of switching over to 'manager' who only charge £40 a month. Anybody here with them?

Comment

Originally posted by pisces
          I'm not best pleased about this. I'm not overly impressed with their customer service and this month they have over charged me far too much NI and depsite constant calls nothing seems to be getting done about it.

I'm thinking of switching over to 'manager' who only charge £40 a month. Anybody here with them?
          This is poor quality spam at best mate.

Comment

Is "best pleased" chav speak?
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Dunno why but when i see that I instantly think "Diptulip"....

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife
                This is poor quality spam at best mate.
                I'm asking a genuine question you numpty.

Comment

No he's not NumptyCorner. We're all Spartacus.
                  HTH.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

In which case I've never heard of 'manager'. Stop wasting money on brollys and do it the proper way. Set up a ltd co. and get an accountant.

As for the otehr responces we get a lot of posters signing up, posting one message slagging of one brolly or agancy or some such and then never being heard from again. Your initial post looks a lot like that, hence the comments.

A bit more info on your situation will make you look more credible, rather than just saying their crap and want to use 'blah' instead.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X