• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Working

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Working

Anyone else?

No
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

yep and tomorrow

contracting every little helps

Milan.

Comment

Spod is a permie -- should not be getting overtime...

Comment

Im in, weekend release plan goes through weekend 24/7, hotels laid on. Ching ching

Comment

Me too again. At least in the comfort of my own orifice.
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
              Spod is a permie -- should not be getting overtime...
              There you go again AtW, spouting tulipe.

I'm not a permy until 02/10/06

As MB rightly says, every little helps. Not only that, had an 18 hour day yesterday... Oooooh, that last invoice...

Comment

Do you charge by our? Working here myself, charging daily rate, good one too. Incidentally it should end at the time you start your permie job...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                  Do you charge by our? Working here myself, charging daily rate, good one too. Incidentally it should end at the time you start your permie job...
                  By the hour of course... My working days are quite long.

AtW, you couldn't hack it here, you've got to be able to communicate effectively.

Comment

I can do things when it is necessary - I don't want to be permie, SKA is about to reach new level and it needs all my attention.

Comment

Working...
                    X