• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it too early for

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it too early for

Checking In?

Yip. Looks like I'm not due to fly until tomorrow. Whoops, better start another thread tomorrow.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Checking In?

Yip. Looks like I'm not due to fly until tomorrow. Whoops, better start another thread tomorrow.
    You have to check-in for off-peak bus travel?
    I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
      You have to check-in for off-peak bus travel?
      Only when he's taking his special needs travel companion.
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Checking In?

At least SY01 gets to the airport on the correct day, you on the other hand have gone to the wrong airport, now the wrong day.
        Are you sure you are cut out to be a frequent flyer ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          At least SY01 gets to the airport on the correct day, you on the other hand have gone to the wrong airport, now the wrong day.
          Are you sure you are cut out to be a frequent flyer ?
          Jeeves say's he got it wrong because he's on a zero hours contract & was hoping to get paid a little extra. Luckily I was able to fire his sorry arse on the spot as he was employed through an agency & he's not part of a union. I love Tory Government.

Comment

Jeeves say's he got it wrong because he's on a zero hours contract & was hoping to get paid a little extra. Luckily I was able to fire his sorry arse on the spot as he was employed through an agency & he's not part of a union. I love Tory Government.
            BTW, what's Suity's political orientation?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
              BTW, what's Suity's political orientation?
              It was the Green Party until he realized they wanted to ban disposal nappies.

Comment

Working...
              X