• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You're Fired

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're Fired

North Korea Defence Chief Hyon Yong-chol 'executed' - BBC News

Thats one way to deal with dissent ?!?!

There seem to have been a lot of these stories recently. I wonder if they've been caught with a copy of The Interview?

Comment

Sounds like fat face is losing the plot.

Once you start executing a senior public official every week, it can't be long before all the survivors start wondering when they will be next, and plotting to assassinate the dear leader, and not before time.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

Once you start executing a senior public official every week, it can't be long before all the survivors start wondering when they will be next, and plotting to assassinate the dear leader, and not before time.
        Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke, mind you they'll have to use an armour piercing round to get past the blubber dear leader seems to have amassed while his countrymen starve...

Comment

Surely all this country needs for a revolution is not a plan, but this :

a) A General with access to a shooter and 'Little Fattie'
          b) Person (a) above willing to pop both 'Little Fattie', and themselves, off in very quick succession.

Then the whole nation would breathe a collective sigh of relief no?
          Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
          "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

I am not so sure. The uncertainty worked well for henry 8th and worked well for others since.

A bigger worry is that anyone intelligent will not accept any sort of government position.

Comment

I'm always falling asleep in meetings.

Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
              X