• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Escaping the plauge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Escaping the plauge

My incredibly agitating colleague has given me the dreaded lergy (and probably half the team) first thing he does this morning is start coughing everywhere. Cue packing up kit moving down a floor to hot desk area. Its like a building site as the are replacing a kitchen but its a diversion from murder upstairs.. Also i am on my lonesome down which is much better

I feel much better for moaning, thanks for coming

Originally posted by Mincepie View Post
    My incredibly agitating colleague has given me the dreaded lergy (and probably half the team) first thing he does this morning is start coughing everywhere. Cue packing up kit moving down a floor to hot desk area. Its like a building site as the are replacing a kitchen but its a diversion from murder upstairs.. Also i am on my lonesome down which is much better

It wasn't that good.

Comment

compared to some of the stuff on here its pathetic

Comment

Plauge? You mentioned the plauge. What? Not now Kato!
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Disappointed. I was expecting a thread about being chased off a French beach by an irate husband.

Comment

compared to some of the stuff on here its pathetic

Comment

My incredibly agitating colleague has given me the dreaded lergy (and probably half the team) first thing he does this morning is start coughing everywhere. ...
              You should be grateful to him - It's better to get the lergy in the summer than in the winter!

(assuming you'll catch it sooner or later anyway)
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                You should be grateful to him - It's better to get the lergy in the summer than in the winter!

(assuming you'll catch it sooner or later anyway)
                Absolutely....and if you don't get two or three colds a year your immune system gets p***d off and you start to get allergies.

When someone has a cold, breathe in deep.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  "Plauge"?

Is that a hollow voice?

Doesn't that go with "xyzzy" or something?
                  That would be:

Originally posted by A hollow voice
                  PLUGH!

Comment

I can now see i have made a spelling mistake

Its all to much today...

Comment

Working...
                    X