• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend plans?

Weekend plans?

We're going to a wedding in Brighton and making a long weekend of it. You?
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
      We're going to a wedding in Brighton and making a long weekend of it. You?
      Is it your wedding?

Thank you for asking. I am training for my big event. In theory I should be tapering - but my training has been so poor I am still losing weight and doing all I can!

Tomorrow will be second(and last) open water swim before the event. Nemes diving academy near Snodland.

Comment

Supposed to be doing the Woodland Woggle 10K on Sunday, but feeling a bit Haven't done a 10K since last summer, and think it's hilly, so it might be a run/walk.

Volunteering at parkrun tomorrow.

House is a tip, so that needs some attention too.

Comment

You're both mad.
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

TFA

Not much this weekend after a run of beer festivals. Need some time to catch up.

Popping over to Sheffield to look at a new bike at some point. May have a go at clearing the garage (got to make room for the new bike).
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

TFA BP.

Not doing a lot this evening but I might try and watch Marvellous. I missed it first time and mrs 5* saw it on the BAFTA awards and wants to watch it. BBC have put it back on iplayer.
              Tomorrow getting the shopping, then in the early afternoon going into the big city, then the late afternoon I will be settling down to watch the legends last home game.
              Mrs 5* is out on a hen night so it will be me young 'un and the pooch on the sofa watching britains got talent.

Sunday I'll be sorting the roast dinner out and wondering what time mrs 5* will come home.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                TFA BP.

Not doing a lot this evening but I might try and watch Marvellous. I missed it first time and mrs 5* saw it on the BAFTA awards and wants to watch it. BBC have put it back on iplayer.
                Tomorrow getting the shopping, then in the early afternoon going into the big city, then the late afternoon I will be settling down to watch the legends last home game.
                Mrs 5* is out on a hen night so it will be me young 'un and the pooch on the sofa watching britains got talent.

Sunday I'll be sorting the roast dinner out and wondering what time mrs 5* will come home.

Marvellous is frankly absolutely Marvellous...
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Decided to fly from Stansted to Pisa instead of driving the RR from dover.

A week away at a Tuscan farmhouse in the arse end of no where.

Relaxation, cigars, BBQ, crack and hookers. Well, 3 out of 5 isn't bad!

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                    Decided to fly from Stansted to Pisa instead of driving the RR from dover.

A week away at a Tuscan farmhouse in the arse end of no where.

Relaxation, cigars, BBQ, crack and hookers. Well, 3 out of 5 isn't bad!
                    good point lay off the cigars & BBQ they cause cancer you know, the Heil tells us so.
                    Last edited by vetran; 15 May 2015, 10:15.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X