• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fill my love tank Biatch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fill my love tank Biatch

Three submissive wives lift the lid on their unique marriages - and reveal why they believe female submission in the key to a happy life | Daily Mail Online

'She needs to be having hot sex with her man,' Tara tells the cameras. 'That means making sure that his love tank is full. That's what I call it in my household - the love tank. And when the love tank is empty I got a grumpy man.'

Tara continues to dole out advice to Kristin who looks very uncomfortable with the conversation.

'Grab his butt!' Tara tells her. 'Be in the kitchen and grab his butt. You know what I mean by that.'

And she doesn't stop there.

'Girl you've got to be showing the goods and you got to be dressing like the hoochie momma,' Tara continues. 'When you're around your man talk dirty to him. Bring it girl.'

Tara explains that she truly believes it is Kristin's duty to make sure her husband is sexually satisfied at all times.

these septics..
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

stop. reading. the. mail. online.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      stop. reading. the. mail. online.
      But it's funny.

It gets harder and harder to tell the difference between the Mail and the Mash every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        But it's funny.

It gets harder and harder to tell the difference between the Mail and the Mash every day.
        There's a difference? I assumed it was just a typo and a different bandwidth website.

Comment

Is there any type of female other than submissive?

<dons tin hat>

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

<dons tin hat>
            The ones who married you seem to have become more aggressive.
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              The ones who married you seem to have become more aggressive.
              I am attracted to aggressive women. I had a submissive girlfriend in my teens. After a couple of years it gets very boring.

Comment

That's what I call it in my household - the love tank. And when the love tank is empty I got a grumpy man.'
                If she doesn't want a grumpy man on her hands, wouldn't it be better to ensure his "love tank" stays empty?

What was it that Streatham madame Cynthia Payne, who must know a thing or two, called it? "regular desp.."
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

<dons tin hat>
                  you have spelled dismissive wrong.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Tara, from Cary, North Carolina.....

another pile of 5hit from across the pond...oh dear.
                    Clarity is everything

Comment

Working...
                    X