• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Atw has failed... His sofa on the streets

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atw has failed... His sofa on the streets

It seems that http://www.ska.co.uk wasn't renewed and is up for sale...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Madness!

Comment

Is his site not majestic.com ?
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        That his is Business to Business site. ska was supposedly his google beater...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Maybe he is making enough money with Majestic that he can't be bothered with SKA?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            Maybe he is making enough money with Majestic that he can't be bothered with SKA?
            Minestrone said he's been saving and has the 10 quid to register the site if AtW cannot afford to keep it.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              It seems that http://www.ska.co.uk wasn't renewed and is up for sale...
              Dropped last year according to WHOIS but I doubt very much this was AtW's as he isn't daft enough to let it drop.

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              It is now, it was majesticseo.com - if he was prepared to buy majestic.com a year or so ago then he will have pockets deep enough to buy ska.co.uk if he wanted it

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                Dropped last year according to WHOIS but I doubt very much this was AtW's as he isn't daft enough to let it drop.

It is now, it was majesticseo.com - if he was prepared to buy majestic.com a year or so ago then he will have pockets deep enough to buy ska.co.uk if he wanted it
                Please Admin, whatever happens don't you go buying it. You've got enough websites you no longer update as it is.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Minestrone said he's been saving and has the 10 quid to register the site if AtW cannot afford to keep it.
                  I'm not sure what to go for in leather trim in the Ghibl I'm buying the wife.

Comment

I did email AtW to ask. I got a very curious response!

I suppose it is be be expected....

Comment

Working...
                    X