• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The party says Vote ED !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The party says Vote ED !

Primary school slammed for teaching eight-year-olds anti-Nick Clegg songs and telling them 'Labour is the only party that wants us to live' | Daily Mail Online

Primary school slammed for teaching eight-year-olds anti-Nick Clegg songs and telling them 'Labour is the only party that wants us to live'
    Pupils at Bewdley Primary School were taught Nick Clegg's 'sorry song'
    They were told to write essays on why people should vote for Ed Miliband
    Parents and councillors accused teachers of 'potential indoctrination'
    Education chiefs urged to launch an investigation of school in Tory seat
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

The Nick Clegg song showed how genuinely sorry he was, and was used to raise money for charity. It's not an anti-LD song.

And the answer to "why should you vote Labour?" is equally valid to be "I shouldn't for the following reasons...." asn "I should because they'll be great."

My younger daughter's homework was "what does the prime minister do, and if you were prime minister what would you do?" She learned the word "chillax" and that one of the important things the prime minister does is leave his children in the pub.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      The Nick Clegg song showed how genuinely sorry he was, and was used to raise money for charity. It's not an anti-LD song.

And the answer to "why should you vote Labour?" is equally valid to be "I shouldn't for the following reasons...." asn "I should because they'll be great."

My younger daughter's homework was "what does the prime minister do, and if you were prime minister what would you do?" She learned the word "chillax" and that one of the important things the prime minister does is leave his children in the pub.
      Maybe she should have been taught how Tony Blair ignored the electorate and invaded Iraq looking for WMDs and the tooth fairy.

Comment

Working...
      X