• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Death Knell of Western Civilisation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Death Knell of Western Civilisation

Its over. But before it died, our culture's emaciated and syphilitic corpse sicked up this foul bolus

http://www.amazon.com/Kim-Kardashian...204/ref=sr_1_1

This is how the world ends,
    Not with a bang but with a simper.
    My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

child bearing hips on that horse.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
      Its over.
      In what sense is it even remotely "over"?

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
        In what sense is it even remotely "over"?
        This sense

TV&Showbiz - Latest Celebrity News, Gossip and Photos | Daily Mail Online

Comment

How odd. You are obsessed with the idea that other people are obsessed with celebrities and somehow equate this with the fall of Western Civilisation.

Maybe you should stop reading the Mail Online? Problem solved.

Comment

So Western "Civilization" ends due to global warming?

I suppose its better than global cooling...

Comment

One star reviews are great.

It's a little uncomfortable but doesn't leave pieces behind when you go to wipe like other brands like Charmin and generic brand toilet paper.

Comment

Was this you ...?

This is neither interesting nor candid; it is an anthology of what is wrong with American culture. This was sent to me as a gag gift from a very disturbed individual I once called a friend. He is a friend no more. To thrust this upon me, this "book," was just mean, sir. In the scientific sense, sure, it's a book: it has a front cover, pages in-between and a back cover, so good job on that front team. But even the quality of the construction of the book is fairly shoddy. Content-wise, it's nothing more than a collection of maniacal low quality photos aimed at giving teenagers a complex about self image and distort what reality and success really are.

The best way I can describe this "book" is as follows: S*** Sandwich

I award you no points and my god have mercy on your soul.

Comment

Another one on Amazon!

Vapid, meaningless, self interested, with a blind following of unquestioning fans:

http://www.amazon.com/Global-Warming.../dp/0470840986

Comment

It's not often that pj is right, but she does look a bit green in that photo
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X