• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The latest immigration figures....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The latest immigration figures....

David Cameron won't 'cave in' on migration target despite new figures - BBC News
    Net migration rose by 50% to 318,000 last year - with sharp increases from inside and outside the EU.

A total of 641,000 people moved to the UK in 2014, the Office for National Statistics said.
    See signature below.

oh yes that's due to Labour's lax immigration policy.....oh hang on
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      oh yes that's due to Labour's lax immigration policy.....oh hang on
      It's the Lib Dems fault now.

Comment

Vote UKIP
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          Vote UKIP
          yesss well my conscience is clear but I wonder how many other people are beginning to have regrets?

'A Brighter, more secure future' under Dave Cameron?

Comment

They are going to seize the wages of illegal immigrants... You've not thought this through very well have you Mr Cameron :/
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              They are going to seize the wages of illegal immigrants... You've not thought this through very well have you Mr Cameron :/
              I think they should ask Baroness Scotland about the difficulties of getting a decent cleaner.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Hmm... a Prime Minister continuing to promise something that's impossible under the current framework of unlimited EU immigration.

Wasn't it Einstein who said that if someone keeps doing the same thing whilst expecting different results, they are mad? Bodes well for the next five years...

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  As long as they keep their mits off my margin
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                    Vote UKIP
                    Well I suspect that you can take at least 6000 votes away from their total: Failed Ukip candidate with 6000 votes turns to extreme right - Channel 4 News
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X