• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nothing is ruining this board

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing is ruining this board

It is what it is, and always has been.

HTH
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

HTH
    +1. I really don't get why someone who claims to be attacked by posters who post here:-

1) doesn't just leave
    2) keeps on posting
    3) posts about being insulted...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

HTH
      If only that were true.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        If only that were true.
        Every year or so, someone will moan about how great it used to be. Usually it's milan, but this time it's you.

If you think the board is worse now than it was in the past and is depressing, then you have three choices - you either raise the tone, you leave, or you stay and whine about how great it used to be.

Here's a little tip - if you really want to emulate milan, you need to mention "coffee / keyboard interface" when you whine about how great it used to be, and use affectionate pet names like "Winston" for Churchill and "Jacko" for cojak.

HTH BIVMDI
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          +1. I really don't get why someone who claims to be attacked by posters who post here:-

1) doesn't just leave
          2) keeps on posting
          Ahem, even Cojak openly called you out on this. And then of course failed to do anything about it, hence enabling this behaviour and utterly betraying her position.

Comment

1) doesn't just leave
            2) keeps on posting
            What he said, if you don't like it then flounce off with all your sockies and stay flounced. I for one won't miss your spam storms and self obsessed posting.

You bogging off in a huff for a few days isn't convincing anyone, it's a blatant attention seeking ploy typical of a toddler.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
              What he said, if you don't like it then flounce off with all your sockies and stay flounced. I for one won't miss your spam storms and self obsessed posting.

You bogging off in a huff for a few days isn't convincing anyone, it's a blatant attention seeking ploy typical of a toddler.
              The fact is, if I huff off forever, you win. Your open opining about how much I irritate you is your Achilles heel. Far better to stay on, using the board as do the other attention seekers, and wind you right up just by breathing.

This is your fate. Accept it or leave.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                The fact is, if I huff off forever, you win. Your open opining about how much I irritate you is your Achilles heel. Far better to stay on, using the board as do the other attention seekers, and wind you right up just by breathing.

This is your fate. Accept it or leave.
                Why. The only reason no one else is posting on these threads is because they have you on ignore.

If people don't know how to do that click here answer yes to the question and see how much the board improves..

However as I've said before Suity, you do appear to have mental health and self-esteem issues. May I suggest leave the board for a while and sort them out...
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Why. The only reason no one else is posting on these threads is because they have you on ignore.

If people don't know how to do that click here answer yes to the question and see how much the board improves..

However as I've said before Suity, you do appear to have mental health and self-esteem issues. May I suggest leave the board for a while and sort them out...
                  May I suggest you a short arsed twunt that plagues this board with your bile. In fact I have an inbox full of posters sharing their dislike for you. You are in fact the most hated annoying poster on here. Except that you would only derive pleasure from knowing this.

Also, I have taken into my confidence former co-workers who also confide they cannot stand you.

You are in fact despised. And one can only assume an embarrassment to your family.

Comment

I think you two should sort out your differences by means of a charity boxing match at the Christmas meet. All ticket sales proceeds going to the charity of the winners choosing.

What's your chosen charity Suity ?
                    Last edited by TestMangler; 27 May 2015, 09:49.
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                    X