• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please help my friend....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help my friend....

One of my mates is a self-obsessed cretin who thinks he is funny. He is so full of tulip that one can fit his 6'3" frame in a suitcase if you give him an enema.

The problem is that he has blown his privacy years ago and everyone knows who he is, his name, his skills and everything possible to know.

He writes such utter crap on some contractor forums in the UK that people wonder if he is really for real. Almost everyone on those forums know that he is fit for absolutely nothing.

The problem is that he might soon run out of a contract. Does the panel think that the users of that said contractor forums will come forward to help him if he needs a contract? Would they take such a big risk knowing his mental history and his capacity to churn tulip at the speed of light?

I'm 6'4" actually......

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      One of my mates is a self-obsessed cretin who thinks he is funny. He is so full of tulip that one can fit his 6'3" frame in a suitcase if you give him an enema.

The problem is that he has blown his privacy years ago and everyone knows who he is, his name, his skills and everything possible to know.

He writes such utter crap on some contractor forums in the UK that people wonder if he is really for real. Almost everyone on those forums know that he is fit for absolutely nothing.

The problem is that he might soon run out of a contract. Does the panel think that the users of that said contractor forums will come forward to help him if he needs a contract? Would they take such a big risk knowing his mental history and his capacity to churn tulip at the speed of light?

Way too slow!
      Been there, done that, he fecked it up.
      I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Does the panel think that the users of that said contractor forums will come forward to help him if he needs a contract?
        If he's as bad as you say, I doubt he'd manage to turn up to the interview at the right time anyway.

Give up and move along. Stop giving him the oxygen of publicity.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Do you seriously have nothing better to do with your time than sit all day on a forum having a go at someone you don't even know ?

Maybe if you borrow some money to get a hooker in and get her to 'clear your custard' it may allow you to think more clearly about what to do with your time.
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
            Way too slow!
            Been there, done that, he fecked it up.
            Are you referring to the interview for the tulipely paid position of .Net developer with VB6 skills, involving a test on the fundamentals of programming, which in reality turned out to be a plain VB6 role, with a poorly constructed VB6 test ported from a .Net test, which the interviewer failed to understand that the VB6 compiler works very differently from the .Net compiler, asked for feedback and an open discussion, then wet the bed when I pointed out the glaring errors in his ill thought through test?

Yes I was absolutely gutted not to get that one. Filled it yet?
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              Are you referring to the interview for the tulipely paid position of .Net developer with VB6 skills, involving a test on the fundamentals of programming, which in reality turned out to be a plain VB6 role, with a poorly constructed VB6 test ported from a .Net test, which the interviewer failed to understand that the VB6 compiler works very differently from the .Net compiler, asked for feedback and an open discussion, then wet the bed when I pointed out the glaring errors in his ill thought through test?

Yes I was absolutely gutted not to get that one. Filled it yet?
              Yes they have, got a very attractive young lady, just out of university, no real experience or ability, but she is likeable, self-effacing and gets on well with everyone. How you doing in the contract hunt?
              I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Yes they have, got a very attractive young lady, just out of university, no real experience or ability, but she is likeable, self-effacing and gets on well with everyone. How you doing in the contract hunt?
                So big tits then.

I can't shrug this one off. It's like a bad date.
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I take it she still had more of both than the other candidate....
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    I take it she still had more of both than the other candidate....
                    No she hasn't, but she has a willingness to learn, good personal hygiene and isn't an obnoxious twunt.

Comment

Working...
                    X