• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Corruption...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK Corruption...

FBI now investigating CUK Mods. Alleged favoritism, bullying and back handers.

Will Admin step down?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Scottish CUK supports the Mods

Comment

Comment

OQQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19xJIedrrfA
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I've heard that you can get on RH and Cojak's good side by plying them with alcohol.

Disgraceful

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            I've heard that you can get on RH and Cojak's good side by plying them with alcohol.

Disgraceful
            I don't think Cojak has any other sort of side. She won't turn down a drink though
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              I don't think Cojak has any other sort of side. She won't turn down a drink though
              Apropos nothing - How do you spell sycophantic, obsequious, brown nosing, butt licking, toadying, flattering, mealymouthed, snivelling, spineless, boot-licking git?

Comment

Originally posted by Dactylion View Post
                Apropos nothing - How do you spell sycophantic, obsequious, brown nosing, butt licking, toadying, flattering, mealymouthed, snivelling, spineless, boot-licking git?
                I believe it's D.A.C.T.Y.L.I.O.N.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  I believe it's D.A.C.T.Y.L.I.O.N.
                  I bet you don't know the meaning of the word(s)

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    So that's what an FLC looks like. Jeez we waited long enough for a description. I knew MS and TheFaqqer would sort it all out

Comment

Working...
                    X