• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How dumb do you have to be....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How dumb do you have to be....

To use a mobile phone while driving past a crash that's swarming with police.

Girton A14 teddy bear lorry crash causes commuter chaos - BBC News

Originally posted by BBC News
    At least 15 motorists were caught filming or taking pictures of the crash site with mobile phones and are due to be prosecuted, Cambridgeshire Police said.
    They were stopped for using a mobile phone while driving and would be sent letters informing them about court proceedings within the next 14 days.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

All too common even these days years after mobile use was banned.

In this selfie and social media/news obsessed days it's not a surprise at all, people will pay a lot for a show ticket just to watch the show through a few inches of mobile screen.
    I just wish that the Police would hand out fines for the muppets that rubberneck crashes and cause more chaos for miles.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      How dumb do you have to be...
      To use a mobile phone while driving?
      I thought I'd summarise it... Hope you don't mind
      Any opinion expressed here is just that - an opinion. It is my own view - unless I have (shamelessly) stolen someone your opinion in which case, I'm sorry (that you found out!)

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Comment

Working...
      X