• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Attention TestMangler!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attention TestMangler!!!

Have you stopped laughing yet after watching the mighty Murderwell slaughter Sevco 6-1 on aggregate?

I haven't!!

BBC Sport - Highlights - Motherwell 3-0 Rangers

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

I realise that this is about The Hun SB, but Motherwell seem to be an unpleasant lot. Players like the Wimbledon of Jones and Wise, fans like Millwall. Or am I doing them a disservice?

Comment

Still mopping up the piss from laughing since Thursday night Shaunbhoy. It started again on Sunday afternoon and continues now every time I see a headline about poor Sevco being prevented from reaching their 'rightful place' in world football

I'm about to start a thread in Accounting/Legal to see if I can claim Tena Man on expenses.

Obviously, as a lifelong 'Well fan, that was the most fun I've ever had at Ibrox on Thursday and doing them over even more on Sunday.
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        I realise that this is about The Hun SB, but Motherwell seem to be an unpleasant lot. Players like the Wimbledon of Jones and Wise, fans like Millwall. Or am I doing them a disservice?
        Not normally DS but if you put yourself in the position of a 'Well fan, it was a bit of an outpouring of tension and emotion from years of having to listen to press pish about 'the mighty rangers' and how they were 'on their way back' and we were dismissed as competitors in this tie.

Imagine you were a Liverpool fan and you just relegated ManUre, then you'll get some kind of perspective on where the Motherwell fans were coming from.

Comment

Although, just wait for the announcement that the league will be reorganised into a new format which happens to include The Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

Although, just wait for the announcement that the league will be reorganised into a new format which happens to include The Rangers
            Or a 'goal deduction' for Motherwell for the flare, the pitch invasion and the post match red cards

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              Or a 'goal deduction' for Motherwell for the flare, the pitch invasion and the post match red cards
              Don't dismiss it too easily. This is the SPFL/SFA we're talking about. The Rangers awarded the game 3-0 and promotion. If that doesn't happen then there will be Armageddon

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
                Don't dismiss it too easily. This is the SPFL/SFA we're talking about. The Rangers awarded the game 3-0 and promotion. If that doesn't happen then there will be Armageddon
                I was only half joking when I said it

I was kind of expecting some press clamour for something along these lines.

Had it been 2-1 over the two legs I think they might have had a go but I think the realisation has just dawned that they've been pumped to within an inch of their lives by the second worst team in the top tier who have been on the end of thrashings this season from the likes of Hamilton and Thistle.

Comment

I had Motherwell 1/2 time - full time on Thursday @8/1 on betfair - free money

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
                    I had Motherwell 1/2 time - full time on Thursday @8/1 on betfair - free money
                    To be honest, I wasn't confident going into it, especially with Scottish football's officials having certain historical bias in favour of a certain club but I did underestimate how utterly tulipe Rangers are.

Comment

Working...
                    X