• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is David Cameron a misoynist?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or does he take a common sense attitude to morons who should stick to singing?

Charlotte Church: David Cameron is a 'misogynist' - Telegraph

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Or does he take a common sense attitude to morons who should stick to singing?

Charlotte Church: David Cameron is a 'misogynist' - Telegraph
    She's Welsh, so her opinions don't count. I mean look at the nutter from the valleys we have on here.
    I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
      She's Welsh, so her opinions don't count. I mean look at the nutter from the valleys we have on here.
      She's also female, which means her opinions don't count.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

yes love

Miss Church has been said to be worth £11million but she said her wealth had been exaggerated., also said she would happily pay 70 per cent income tax.
        “I have paid all my taxes since I was 12 years old and I would be totally happy it if was raised to 60 per cent or 70 per cent. I would not move away, I would not have an offshore account.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Misogynist or mis-onanist?

There's nothing to stop her voluntarily paying more to the treasury than she has to.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Thread Title
            I am. I've tried it a couple of times at sushi places and never saw the appeal. Damn hipsters seem to love miso soup.

Comment

Damned racist! You are not allowed to have a go at a person's nationality - unless of course they are French. I assume hating the French is still compulsory?

Comment

Damned racist! You are not allowed to have a go at a person's nationality - unless of course they are French. I assume hating the French is still compulsory?
                Please read my post again, to be racist you have to be criticising other human beings, I was having a go at the Welsh.
                I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Please read my post again, to be racist you have to be criticising other human beings, I was having a go at the Welsh.
                  Where do you think all the coal fired power stations get their source material from?

Oh hang on...

Comment

Like Brand she has been found to have absolutely no talent and is hoping to keep herself in the public eye by telling poor folk how much she hates being a multi millionaire.

And I doubt she earns much these days anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X