• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My 20,000th post!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 20,000th post!

<placeholder> while I think of something witty/clever/memorable to post... (we may be waiting a while...)

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    <placeholder> while I think of something witty/clever/memorable to post... (we may be waiting a while...)
    Ok gang. Let's see if we can make up a top 10 list of Mudfappers best posts over the last 20000.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Anyone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4zyjLyBp64
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudskipper
        I spend far too much time conversing with cretins on Freeloader UK forums. I'm going to assemble my Berkshire army to teach them all a lesson.
        Sounds about right for such a bully.

Comment

Tl;dr

wgas

hth

Comment

Will the ferocity that you post diminish now you are IPSE CC and have to pimp yourself out over there too?
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Will the ferocity that you post diminish now you are IPSE CC and have to pimp yourself out over there too?
              You clearly haven't seen the bustling hive of activity of the IPSE forums
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                You clearly haven't seen the bustling hive of activity of the IPSE forums
                Should Admin approach them and offer to make it a subforum of CUK? I'm not sure it would fit in the professional forums, maybe in Light Relief?
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Adding in your sockies I make it 25,678.

I thought at 30,000 it was compulsory to hand in all your sockies?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Should Admin approach them and offer to make it a subforum of CUK? I'm not sure it would fit in the professional forums, maybe in Light Relief?
                    Should I pop over and have a gander? I lasted all of 4 posts on the immigration forum before my visa to post was repealled. Need a plan B somewhere.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X