• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One day I will get to have a $hit in peace

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One day I will get to have a $hit in peace

One toilet household usually means a mini purple gorilla wanting a wee or poo when I'm trying to relieve my bowels. Even if I wait till 11pm there is likely to be an emergency wee.

Then you go at work and there's a knock from the cleaners - anyone in. "Yes" you call out. The call of shame. Then you rush wipe and leave with bowel still griping.

The last gig was the worst. Entrance to most loos in view of open plan offices, and militant Eastern European cleaners knocking every five minutes.

Honestly, if you have a multi toilet house or work in an office with facilities that enable a sedate and non pressured crap - you are lucky.
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

YANCOTBAC

Only 1 loo. Please hand your contractor card back as you leave the forum....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      YANCOTBAC

I'm working on it...
      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

MrsMac has cats, the number of times I have been dropping the kids off at the pool while browsing the iPad to be contronted by a cat is frightening, most of the time I don't even realise they are in there with me before I get comfy
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          MrsMac has cats, the number of times I have been dropping the kids off at the pool while browsing the iPad to be contronted by a cat is frightening, most of the time I don't even realise they are in there with me before I get comfy
          Cat is facinated by the bathroom. He doesnt actvely try and get in with you, but sits right outside the door waiting for you to reappear, before dashing inside, doing a quick circuit of the room and then saiuntering out again.

Doesnt do it for the Office bog, fortunately. Only the upstairs bathroom.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Attack the root cause - Constipation.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              YANCOTBAC

In London, each 3 foot wide "bathroom" costs another £700k on the mortgage.

Comment

As I sit here in peace on the throne I agree with the OP. We are a four throned household, one for each person.

Choosing a throne is like Russian roulette. Regardless of which room I choose in the morning a child or wife will walk in during the most concentrated moment. Not all the rooms have locks so a small child needing a wee/poo/wash/brush of teeth or worse 'i need a drink, the Telly won't work,or Ineed to ask a question that won't wait is sure to bring on bowel cancer at some point
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  As I sit here in peace on the throne I agree with the OP. We are a four throned household, one for each person.

Choosing a throne is like Russian roulette. Regardless of which room I choose in the morning a child or wife will walk in during the most concentrated moment. Not all the rooms have locks so a small child needing a wee/poo/wash/brush of teeth or worse 'i need a drink, the Telly won't work,or Ineed to ask a question that won't wait is sure to bring on bowel cancer at some point
                  Do you appreciate that the more one eats, the more one sh!ts ?

Comment

One client had three floors, two bogs (with multiple traps) per floor. So plenty.

Except the cleaners (must have been 6 of them), all turned up at 3-50pm. Had a chat then all went their respective bogs at the same time and all started on the mens first.

Every single bog in the company out of action for 30+ minutes at the same time.....
                    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X