• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

First Contract interview

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Contract interview

Hi, I am new here but looking for some advice as I have got my first contract interview. It's for a Government Secure department as in a Citrix role and not sure if I need to consider anything specific to that fact. Sorry but I don't have a lot of time as it's todsy so appreciate a quick bullet point list please.

Be prepared to answer questions such as:

- Ever been in a Turkish Prison?

I'm sure others on here can provide other sample questions.

Comment

Can you bleed radiators?
      I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

I'm sorry, but I don't have much time to day, so you'll have to make do with a few simple bullets.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by richhc View Post
          Hi, I am new here but looking for some advice as I have got my first contract interview. It's for a Government Secure department as in a Citrix role and not sure if I need to consider anything specific to that fact. Sorry but I don't have a lot of time as it's todsy so appreciate a quick bullet point list please.
          1. Don't post serious questions in General.

2. Don't ask for help and then lay down the response format required, it's rude.

3. Piss off.

Comment

Didn't realise their forum had annoying trolls on. where should I post this question??

Comment

Didn't realise their forum had annoying trolls on. where should I post this question??
              Mumsnet?

Comment

So you didn't read any forum posts first? You just picked a random forum and demanded people help you compete with them?

Good job. You could try posting your questions on Public Sector Jobs Advice

Comment

Why don't you do some research
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Hi, I am new here but looking for some advice as I have got my first contract interview.
                    • Be on time
                    • Be polite
                    • Be presentable
                    • Answer the questions asked
                    • Ask appropriate questions
                    • Demonstrate your suitability for the role

HTH
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...