• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Case Studies Needed - Criminal Activity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Case Studies Needed - Criminal Activity

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

I am a freelance journalist and I am researching an article about criminal records. I noticed in another part of the forum that you brought up this subject and I wondered if anybody would be prepared to talk to me about it in the strictest confidence.

Have any of you ever been banged up for murder or touching up children, maybe something you haven't been caught for and then had a job offer or contract withdrawn as a result of it, or been dismissed? If so, I would love to talk to you. Any details would be changed for the article so you can be certain that you won't be found out.

Please PM me if you can help.

Thanks for taking the time to read this message.

PC Plod. The Met.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

You are not PC Plod. I should know as I am Farmer Barleymow
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Maybe he meant PC Plum ?

**launches into song**

Whats the story in ba.......

Comment

Farmer Barleymow and PC Plod. That's not snap

In 'I fecin' hated that Bod' mode
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

"I did 10 years for armed robbery, but I think I've got it covered on the CV."

Remember not to give yourself away by taking a sh1t in a bucket in the corner of the office.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Or looking around nervously at everyone if you have to pick something up off the floor.

Comment

Working...
            X