• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This migrant thing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This migrant thing

Worries me because none of our EU leaders are brave enough to do anything about it. Either welcome them and assimilate them into the EU or send them away. Which is it?

For me the Australians have the right answer Australia’s zero tolerance of migrants: A lesson for Italy | Ezra Levant
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Don't blame me.

I voted UKIP.

Comment

Alas, we can't send those African migrants/Criminals to Australia anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
        Don't blame me.

I voted UKIP.
        Did not know UKIP had a presence in Italy !

Comment

Sending HMS Bulwark to the Med is a little confusing. If this is such a problem for Europe, why are we picking migrants up and delivering them to Italy? Surely it would be more appropriate to deposit them back on Libyan shores.

As it is, the RN is simply proving a ferry service.

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
            On our money

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
              Sending HMS Bulwark to the Med is a little confusing. If this is such a problem for Europe, why are we picking migrants up and delivering them to Italy? Surely it would be more appropriate to deposit them back on Libyan shores.

When will the aircraft carrier be ready? i understand that it is already obsolete so it could be commissioned as a migrant carrier to help the 500,000 migrants waiting in Libyan ports
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                When will the aircraft carrier be ready? i understand that it is already obsolete so it could be commissioned as a migrant carrier to help the 500,000 migrants waiting in Libyan ports
                Don't give 'em ideas!

Once they get an EU passport they have the legal right to reside anywhere in the EU.

London twinned with Mogadishu

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post

London twinned with Mogadishu
                  Do you have something against people from Mogadishu? If not, then please clarify your statement otherwise people are going to think that you've got some hidden agenda. But then again, if you don't like people from Mogadishu then I wouldn't suggest going to London as, for example, the City of London is twinned with Algiers and Mumbai or Camden which is twinned with Mochudi...

Iman is from Mogadishu along with Mo Farah and these rather lovely young ladies:

Last edited by darmstadt; 9 June 2015, 18:01.
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

No compassion? Migrants are people and making very dangerous journeys not only for a better economic life but to save their lives.
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                    X