• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Market is very buoyant.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market is very buoyant.

So decided not to renew at current client when I finish up at the end of the month. Pinged my network yesterday at 8pm to see if anyone knows of roles going (so much more effective than dealing with those recruitment agent twunts), new contract role secured by 3pm today, 4 days WFH and a nice IR35 friendly direct contract, happy days.

Comment

Comment

Had two proper contracts in front of me (well emailed) while here in Ural.

Both some rate, same term, one in Leeds where I live, one in Scotland.

Not sure what to do...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          Had two proper contracts in front of me (well emailed) while here in Ural.

Both some rate, same term, one in Leeds where I live, one in Scotland.

Not sure what to do...
          You are not Scottish are you?! Well, I thought you had >50 IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
            You are not Scottish are you?! Well, I thought you had >50 IQ.
            Wait for offer for one in Ural?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
              Wait for offer for one in Ural?

Ural (Russian: Ура́л) is the name of several rural localities in Russia:

Ural, Baymaksky District, Republic of Bashkortostan, a village in Zilairsky Selsoviet of Baymaksky District in the Republic of Bashkortostan
              Ural, Buzdyaksky District, Republic of Bashkortostan, a village in Karansky Selsoviet of Buzdyaksky District in the Republic of Bashkortostan
              Ural, Gafuriysky District, Republic of Bashkortostan, a village in Yangiskainsky Selsoviet of Gafuriysky District in the Republic of Bashkortostan
              Ural, Karmaskalinsky District, Republic of Bashkortostan, a village in Karlamansky Selsoviet of Karmaskalinsky District in the Republic of Bashkortostan
              Ural, Kushnarenkovsky District, Republic of Bashkortostan, a village in Rasmekeyevsky Selsoviet of Kushnarenkovsky District in the Republic of Bashkortostan
              Ural, Uchalinsky District, Republic of Bashkortostan, a village in Imangulovsky Selsoviet of Uchalinsky District in the Republic of Bashkortostan
              Ural, Yanaulsky District, Republic of Bashkortostan, a village in Yamadinsky Selsoviet of Yanaulsky District in the Republic of Bashkortostan
              Ural, Chelyabinsk Oblast, a settlement in Uralsky Selsoviet of Kizilsky District in Chelyabinsk Oblast
              Ural, Krasnoyarsk Krai, a settlement in Uralsky Selsoviet of Rybinsky District of Krasnoyarsk Krai
              Ural, Kurgan Oblast, a village in Uralsky Selsoviet of Vargashinsky District in Kurgan Oblast; 55°50′N 66°11′E
              Ural, Orenburg Oblast, a settlement in Uralsky Selsoviet of Kuvandyksky District in Orenburg Oblast
              Ural, Yutazinsky District, Republic of Tatarstan, a settlement in Yutazinsky District of the Republic of Tatarstan
              Ural, Zainsky District, Republic of Tatarstan, a settlement in Zainsky District of the Republic of Tatarstan

Comment

Poshli na khoey?

Comment

Working...
                X