• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's got the heating on - part 2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's got the heating on - part 2

In the thread a few days I said I hadn't had the heating on in about 2 months. I can see why.

It's chilly outside, 15' according to local weather site and I only closed the windows when it was feeling cool. Yet now it's 22' downstairs, 24' in the bedroom, 24.5' up here in my office. A few lights, TV and a computer can't generate such heat surely. Where is it coming from?

Getting spooky.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

was baking in ours last night

even at 11pm it was really hot, figured our why as i went

18 month old daughter and been playing with the thermostat and turn the heating on full blast

kids eh

Comment

Working...
    X