• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looking for contractors with bad experience with Computer Futures

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for contractors with bad experience with Computer Futures

I'm creating a movie about agency called "Computer Futures" and their bad practice. If you are one of contractors with bad experience with them feel free to contact me - together we can force them to play fair.

What experience do you have as a film maker? How are you funding the production? What bad practice are you looking to expose?

Have you considered Kickstarter - film making is an expensive process.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

This thread is so General...
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Aiman View Post
        I'm creating a movie about agency called "Computer Futures" and their bad practice. If you are one of contractors with bad experience with them feel free to contact me - together we can force them to play fair.
        Had a really bad experience. The agent insisted on being bummed. I felt dirty and abused afterwards.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Good choice of agency to complain about.

The Commercial Director of the parent company is a poster on this forum. I'm sure Andy will be delighted when he sees this post and cheerfully reply when he gets a chance....
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

They tied me to a chair above a shark pool and the chair was being slowly lowered into the pool. Fortunately I am COTBAC so I MTFU, chewed through the ropes, twutted the sharks and made sushi for me and some bikini clad piece who happened to be there too.

Do you think you could put that scene in?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Wot?

Specifically in General?

Is he mad?
              I moved it to General.

I thought the OP might need help with the script...
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                They tied me to a chair above a shark pool and the chair was being slowly lowered into the pool. Fortunately I am COTBAC so I MTFU, chewed through the ropes, twutted the sharks and made sushi for me and some bikini clad piece who happened to be there too.

Do you think you could put that scene in?
                I was right!

Comment

I had a really bad curry there and the service was awful
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Aiman View Post
                    Please note everyone: that post is as-is. I DID NOT edit it in anyway.

Just in case anyone was wondering...

Comment

Working...
                    X