• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A little something I have been working on

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little something I have been working on

As a fan of the walking dead and being a web dev by trade, I have knocked up a little kill stat tracking site.

If your interested in the show or interested in animated graphs/charts, feel free to take a look.

All developed in ASP.NET MVC with various javascript bits and pieces.

Its not 100% finished yet and there will be some bugs but feel free to take a look.

Any comments/criticism welcome.

Ps. Best on desktop or iPad, it is usable on phones but not the best.

Walking Dead Kills Home

what are other kills? clicky to explanation?

red and off red too close for the walker / human kill series. Use Purple / black for walkers as that is the blood colour.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Changing the colors are top of my list.
      The other kills are animals ect. I need to reword that i think.

Comment

Did you get bootstrap working in <IE9 using respond.js?

Comment

No it's just using modernizer and selective Css depending on browser and screen size.

Comment

Well I had 600 views over the weekend and 30 of them were from here.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLordDave View Post
              Well I had 600 views over the weekend and 30 of them were from here.
              congrats

why is the favicon a skull && crossbones but the menu walker heads?

also in Characters 'Alexandria Safe Zone Survivor' option seems to fail.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Cheers I forgot about the favicon. Will take at look at that bug later.

Comment

Fixed the colors and favicon

Comment

Working...
                  X