• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Test Penis delete

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Test Penis delete

Penis transplant patient to become a father | World news | The Guardian

If I get a penis implant (too big now! A shorter one, as EO says), will they also provide me a young 21 year old woman to test the success of the implant?

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post

If I get a penis implant
    You mean that the one that currently protrudes from your forehead and defines the being that you are is not sufficient?
    You really are beset with issues ain't ya?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      You mean that the one that currently protrudes from your forehead and defines the being that you are is not sufficient?
      You really are beset with issues ain't ya?

You ain't talking to the reason for your miserable existence a.k.a your dad, Shaunnie boy !

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
        Penis transplant patient to become a father | World news | The Guardian

If I get a penis implant (too big now! A shorter one, as EO says), will they also provide me a young 21 year old woman to test the success of the implant?
        No! You test it up your agent's bum.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
        X