• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The wages of sin are...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The wages of sin are...

... about £60million it seems.

Revealed: Tony Blair worth a staggering £60m - Telegraph

Invading Iraq - disastrous.
    Running up a deficit in times of growth - disastrous.
    Dissolving UK immigration and border controls - disastrous.
    Middle east envoy making relations worse than when he started - disastrous

Who is paying him all this money, and for what? The man is a complete and utter c***.

Comment

I can't say that I'm the slightest bit surprised he's skimmed that much cash.

Comment

His sociopathic tendencies were noted in 1997, yet this 'advert' was banned. I could see at that time he was a remorseless unemotional dysfunctional tulipe. When Diana died and he had to get Campbell to write his 'off the cuff' speech that only cemented my view.

I was too young to vote for Thatcher but would consider myself a Thatcherite. If people find that out in polite social conversation and make a point of attack on it I like to ask them if they voted for Blairs' Labour. That always shuts them up.

Comment

And to top it all off, he was followed by another sociopath/narcissist, Brown.

Comment

Yeah like vote for me, I'm a decent human being, you can see that.....

Comment

aaaahrrh, look away, look away!!

Comment

I used to know this guy ( who took a lot of drugs ) who said if you can see the whites of someone's eyes underneath their pupils they are spiritually unwell.

Maybe he was right.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
                  And to top it all off, he was followed by another sociopath/narcissist, Brown.
                  He was okay as a prime minister. It was the damage he did as chancellor that was so bad. Redefining the economic cycle was a great one.

Comment

Working...
                  X