• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good riddance of the week ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good riddance of the week ...

Dewsbury teenager is 'UK's youngest ever suicide bomber' - BBC News

I've been to Dewsbury, can't blame him really....

Comment

I just hope that he didn't take anyone else with him. Otherwise I agree, the planet and the UK in particular is probably better off now.

Comment

So he was a kind guy who harboured no ill will towards anyone.

Either his parents failed because he felt he had more in common with IRIS.

Or they are lying so they need to be bought in and questioned as there is no guarantee they had no part in it.

Only way you will get that community to take responsibility for the actions of their members.

Sad as it may seem.

Comment

You odious toad
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Talking of which

Six heroin deaths prompt Nottinghamshire health emergency - BBC News

Drug dealers these days just have no idea...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
              I've been to Dewsbury, can't blame him really....
              Too true. Faced with a lifetime of existing in such squalid conditions the option of self-combusting must be positively invigorating!
              Yorkshire born, yorkshire bred, strong in't arm, and thick in't head!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Talking of which

Six heroin deaths prompt Nottinghamshire health emergency - BBC News

Drug dealers these days just have no idea...
                Mr Kenny said all of those who died within the past week had been on the "road to recovery" as part of the Crime Reduction Initiatives (CRI) programme.
                I think the police are falling a bit short as well.

sad about both, one lad decides to blow himself up for a religion that has been twisted to serve madmen and the others pursuing a high to take them away from the madness.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  I think the police are falling a bit short as well.

sad about both, one lad decides to blow himself up for a religion that has been twisted to serve madmen and the others pursuing a high to take them away from the madness.
                  It's a sad fact that the majority of overdoses are from those who relapse after a period of abstinence.

Comment

I bet you I am the no1 ISIS hater on this forum. Saudi sponsored terrorism is a threat to all, especially Muslims in Iraq/Syria/Lebanon/Saudi(they slaughtered 100s recently in eastern saudi).

I think it is good for extremists to take their battle to one place rather than start it here at our doorsteps.

Having said all that, the guy is 17 and probably knows next to nothing about Islam he has been brain washed and I bet you if he was white rather than brown you might have had a bit of sympathy for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X