• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Favourite driving song

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite driving song

didn't want to rob Zeit's thread

mine = Jimi Hendrix - Crosstown traffic
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Anything by Cliff Richard. Or Nana Miskouri. Just keep that radio tuned into BBC Radio 2. Sarah Kennedy is a real blast in the morning with Steve Wright and Chris Evans getting me in the mood for arrival at home.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

I used to listen to all manner of rubbish but found that the louder and more aggressive the music, the more I drove like a knob. Things like Rage Against The Machine's "fuk you I'm not doing my homework" or whatever it was called is/was a real no no. The start of faith No Mores the real thing album (from out of nowhere) is also a good one for aggressive driving (i found)

Now I have a DAB radio in the car and tend to keep it onto planet rock.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Sarah Kennedy?

All she does is talk about her pussy all morning!

Comment

Her cat hopefully! The image of Sarah Kennedy and her growler is too much!
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Velvet Acid Christ - Let's Kill All These Mother****ers

iTunes URL: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...444&i=79038745
            Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
              I used to listen to all manner of rubbish but found that the louder and more aggressive the music, the more I drove like a knob. Things like Rage Against The Machine's "fuk you I'm not doing my homework" or whatever it was called is/was a real no no. The start of faith No Mores the real thing album (from out of nowhere) is also a good one for aggressive driving (i found)

Now I have a DAB radio in the car and tend to keep it onto planet rock.
              Tony I have to agree with you, Motorhead, Ace of Spades is a good one from me, so now just try to chill out, and have more indy / not so heavy rock aka the Who, Jam etc.
              SA says;
              Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              (whatever these are)

Comment

"On Days Like These" - Matt Monro

It's used in the opening scene of "The Italian Job" as the guy is driving his Maserati through the Alps.

Comment

Golden Earring - Radar Love.

Otehrwise anything with a bit of funk to it.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMonkey
                    Velvet Acid Christ - Let's Kill All These Mother****ers

iTunes URL: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...444&i=79038745

Whats "Lust for Blood" like?

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Working...
                    X