• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tonight, I'm gonna give myself a rel good time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonight, I'm gonna give myself a rel good time

Been off the ale for nearly three weeks now, in training to do a hog-roast at a family gig.
    Sheesh, it's been tough. I think I drink to slow me head down, its running at double speed right now
    but tonight, im meeting my kid for a pub lunch. six pints and a mixed grill
    woo hoo
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Been off the ale for nearly three weeks now, in training to do a hog-roast at a family gig.
    Sheesh, it's been tough. I think I drink to slow me head down, its running at double speed right now
    woo hoo
    seems counter intuitive to get off the drink if you are doing a hog roast. Re-hydrating is essential.

6 pints?? you will be anyone's after 2 pints tonight, tomorrow I expect to hear NLYUK boasting of her new conquest in the morning.

have fun!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      woo hoo
      I find it odd when people call their evening meal "tea" but that's a new one on me

Comment

Working...
      X