• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Michelle Obama visits School n London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michelle Obama visits School n London

Lucky she didn't go to South Yorkshire then...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Or even Eton...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        Yes, not exactly multicultural...

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
          Yes, not exactly multicultural...
          I see Black, Asian and White girls that photo.

Then again if you are like Ms Dolezal everyone is Black in that photo....
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            I see Black, Asian and White girls that photo.

Then again if you are like Ms Dolezal everyone is Black in that photo....
            I see a betrayal of those that built this country into the tolerant integrated society it was for people of all colours, faiths and backgrounds.

I can see one white face in that photo and that might be a teacher.

That isn't multiculturalism (even if I did support the idea). It's ghettoisation. It's 18 (or more) years of a complete failure of immigration policy.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderboy View Post
              I see a betrayal of those that built this country into the tolerant integrated society it was for people of all colours, faiths and backgrounds.

I can see one white face in that photo and that might be a teacher.

That isn't multiculturalism (even if I did support the idea). It's ghettoisation. It's 18 (or more) years of a complete failure of immigration policy.
              The White faces are in the background.

Talking to my younger family members those White faces are very likely to be of Irish, Welsh, Polish or Hungarian descent. White English kids tend to live and go to school in the Home counties not in inner London.

There will also be mixed race kids in the picture but you won't be able to tell, and yes some will be Muslim.

Also immigration policy hasn't failed.

East London is an area where recent arrivals to London or the UK move to. Once the people and families get more established they move to a different area of London or the Home counties. This movement has been going on for centuries and have included groups like Jewish refugees and Huguenots.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Bollox

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                The White faces are in the background.

Talking to my younger family members those White faces are very likely to be of Irish, Welsh, Polish or Hungarian descent. White English kids tend to live and go to school in the Home counties not in inner London.

There will also be mixed race kids in the picture but you won't be able to tell, and yes some will be Muslim.

Also immigration policy hasn't failed.

East London is an area where recent arrivals to London or the UK move to. Once the people and families get more established they move to a different area of London or the Home counties. This movement has been going on for centuries and have included groups like Jewish refugees and Huguenots.
                Haven't heard such a load of old pony since some Labour idiot was talking about the success of multiculturalism on TV a few months ago.

Comment

Your point about East London being a transit area is valid, but what Wonderboy said is entirely true.

There are quite a few places outside of the East End that photo could have been taken which bear no resemblance to what you describe. Take Dewsbury, Leicester, Bradford, Bolton, Luton, Blackburn, bits of Birmingham, Manchester and Glasgow to name a few and that photo could have been taken there.
                  Hell take that photo at the Primary near where I live and you would struggle to find a non northern Indian asian face for any part of it.

Integration is a pipe dream where certain cultures are concerned, diversity is nothing other than a label for the PC obsessed.

Comment

Yes, PC obsessed brain washing by the destructive left. They've repeated their baseless bulltulip now since 1997, and some people have heard it drummed into them so many times, they believe it's true.

Comment

Working...
                    X