PDA

View Full Version : Zionists stole my shoe!

zeitghost
17th June 2015, 08:01
Asghar Bukhari: Muslim campaigner claims 'Zionists sneaked into home as he slept and stole his shoe' - Mirror Online (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/asghar-bukhari-muslim-campaigner-claims-5878024?ref=yfp)

You cannot be serious.

:rollin:

It was the :greys.

Honest.

If you've got a sore arse, it's a certainty.

barrydidit
17th June 2015, 10:06
Those crazy Mossad guys, when will they stop with their practical jokes? I wouldn't mind if they cleaned the kitchen, or did the ironing. It was only this Sunday morning I woke up to find a half eaten Kebab in my bed. They're out of control :tantrum:

Scruff
17th June 2015, 10:29
I have a whole room full of single shoes. I get paid survival storage rates in Shekels. None claimed so far...

OwlHoot
17th June 2015, 11:52
Let's not be too hasty though. Are we sure Muslims don't have a June Fools' day on the 12th, equivalent to our April Fools' day?

OwlHoot
17th June 2015, 11:58
Just had a thought though. This could be more sinister than it sounds.

Didn't Sir Henry Baskerville have a single shoe stolen from outside his hotel bedroom door in the famous Sherlock Holmes story?

Maybe Mossad plan to set a giant slavering bloodhound on this guy and they need a shoe for his scent! :eek:

TestMangler
17th June 2015, 12:04
Let's not be too hasty though. Are we sure Muslims don't have a June Fools' day on the 12th, equivalent to our April Fools' day?

Possibly, they are well known for their self deprecating humour :tongue

GlenW
17th June 2015, 12:04
Just had a thought though. This could be more sinister than it sounds.

Didn't Sir Henry Baskerville have a single shoe stolen from outside his hotel bedroom door in the famous Sherlock Holmes story?

Maybe Mossad plan to set a giant slavering bloodhound on this guy and they need a shoe for his scent! :eek:
Or they may be going to use one legged suicide bombers now.

TestMangler
17th June 2015, 12:07
Or they may be going to use one legged suicide bombers now.

Good idea. Means they could use a suicide bomber more than once :laugh

xoggoth
17th June 2015, 16:29
Speaking from experience I think the bloke could be quite right. Somebody is constantly sneaking round my house hiding my glasses or my tools when I'm in the middle of a DIY job. The bastard is always drinking my vodka too, I know I can't possibly be drinking that much.