• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is LA International going bust?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is LA International going bust?

I am hearing from some mates that LA International are not paying their contractors and refusing to answer calls. Is this just bad agency practice or are they going bust?

Thanks

They are a big firm so would have had to have gone down hill very quickly, given thier last accounts was January and they showed a healthy balance sheet.

Are you engaged with them at the moment? If not who cares and never listen to rumour from other people
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Wightman View Post
      I am hearing from some mates that LA International are not paying their contractors and refusing to answer calls. Is this just bad agency practice or are they going bust?

Thanks
      Are they refusing to answer your calls? Have you tried calling them and asking if they are going bust? Are you even contracting through them at the moment?

Those things are not clear from your post which, if it is a serious question should be anywhere but here.

Comment

Originally posted by Wightman View Post

Thanks
        They've just answered the phone when I rang them.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I think Wightman has just been dumped/not selected for a contract (or his mates have).

and they are trying to start gossip and rumours about them.

A bit like a 10 year old child in the playground would make up stories about another 10 year old child.

When adults behave like this it is no wonder the country is going to the dogs.

fookin bollocjugglingcnut

Comment

WGAS about an american airport?
            I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
              WGAS about an american airport?
              Depends if MF's next fantasy flight is landing there.
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                Depends if MF's next fantasy flight is landing there.
                that's alright he will be at the wrong airport
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  that's alright he will be at the wrong airport
                  Doesn't matter, his airports are all sockies too.

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
                    Doesn't matter, his airports are all sockies too.
                    Just coming in to land at SOX now
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                    X