• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mrs car got keyed in the street- pretty sure who did it - what would you do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mrs car got keyed in the street- pretty sure who did it - what would you do?

Massive keying down the side. Deffo done out in the street - she aint used it for weeks so its been nowhere else.

Had a bit of a spat with one of the neighbours round the corner a month or so ago about parking. To be honest, hes such a nobhead I just cant be arsed to get into it with him.

Anyway, someone has now keyed the car. Badly. No prizes for guessing who.

I expect I'll get all sorts of stupid suggestions. But what can you do? Not the sort to do it back - thats just childish and I just want a quiet life and cant be arsed with all the hassle if it escalates. But really peed off that someone has done this.

Previous experience has shown that police are total waste of time. :-(

Originally posted by paulinefowlersgrowler View Post
    Massive keying down the side. Deffo done out in the street - she aint used it for weeks so its been nowhere else.

Had a bit of a spat with one of the neighbours round the corner a month or so ago about parking. To be honest, hes such a nobhead I just cant be arsed to get into it with him.

Anyway, someone has now keyed the car. Badly. No prizes for guessing who.

I expect I'll get all sorts of stupid suggestions. But what can you do? Not the sort to do it back - thats just childish and I just want a quiet life and cant be arsed with all the hassle if it escalates. But really peed off that someone has done this.

Previous experience has shown that police are total waste of time. :-(
    Well you cannot jump to conclusions, but if you are able to identify said nobhead neighbor then the easiest solution is to give him a smack in the mouth. Scaring the tulip out of somebody and giving them a bloody good right-hander is sadly used these days as everyone reckons they're going to get nicked, to whit, if you think that;s going to occur after you give someone a hiding, just point out you know where they live if they blab & you'll ******* have their family next.

Sorted.It's a ******* liberty
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Well you cannot jump to conclusions, but if you are able to identify said nobhead neighbor then the easiest solution is to give him a smack in the mouth. Scaring the tulip out of somebody and giving them a bloody good right-hander is sadly used these days as everyone reckons they're going to get nicked, to whit, if you think that;s going to occur after you give someone a hiding, just point out you know where they live if they blab & you'll ******* have their family next.

Sorted.It's a ******* liberty
      Hmmm. 99% certain its him. Too many coincidences. Car aint moved for weeks so its not as if some bell end in tescos car park did it.

Not sure about your approach mind. Might work for some but not sure its me..... :-)

If I go around there hes hardly going to admit to it and if I do chin him then hes going to call the police aint he?

Comment

Originally posted by paulinefowlersgrowler View Post
        Hmmm. 99% certain its him. Too many coincidences. Car aint moved for weeks so its not as if some bell end in tescos car park did it.

Not sure about your approach mind. Might work for some but not sure its me..... :-)

If I go around there hes hardly going to admit to it and if I do chin him then hes going to call the police aint he?
        Well it depends. Nothing more cathartic than a good confrontation, but obviously you can't go lamping people without a bloody good reason.
        If you don't like a confrontation, may I suggest a little tit for tat...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_1OVYsLqMU
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I used to live in a fairly well to do street in Glasgow ( yes there are such streets )

Someone went down one night and keyed every single car, caused about 200k worth of damage.

Comment

When we moved to a posher street about a mile away someone was going round with a catapult and ball bearings targeting Porsches. A couple of footballers who lived in the area had their cars vandalised, one was burnt out.

Comment

Yep, happened in our road too. So may not have been neighbours - it's sadly pretty common.

Comment

The only time that my car has been keyed was in Zurich, so it's not a question of the neighbourhood. Or maybe they didn't like the fact that it wasn't a Porsche.

Comment

5 mins with a spanner and his brake lines. Sorted.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

You had a run in a month ago? Too long for it to be more than a suspicion.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X