• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Classic Jobserve Advert

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic Jobserve Advert

Project Team Leader Contract

You will have strong skills in Windows, Exchange Server and SQL 2000 and some experience of managing a small team. You will be in charge of a team of two working on a number of projects. You should be able to produce business reports using a report writing tool such as Crystal. Part of the role is to help the IT Manager deliver increased efficiency to the company through the use of IT. Please note the rate which is not negotiable. This contract would particularly suit someone who has been made redundant and wants immediate work whilst looking for a new job.
    Rate £125 per day

ROFL.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan

You will have strong skills in Windows, Exchange Server and SQL 2000 and some experience of managing a small team. You will be in charge of a team of two working on a number of projects. You should be able to produce business reports using a report writing tool such as Crystal. Part of the role is to help the IT Manager deliver increased efficiency to the company through the use of IT. Please note the rate which is not negotiable. This contract would particularly suit someone who has been made redundant and wants immediate work whilst looking for a new job.
    Rate £125 per day

ROFL.
    I have a friend who can do it. Do you have the contacts?

Comment

Have you applied? Few more years and you get the amount you need to pay off that store of yours. Now that's funny thought!

Comment

Look it up Troll.

Comment

"Have you applied? Few more years and you get the amount you need to pay off that store of yours. Now that's funny thought!"

I can afford to heat my tin of beans up AtW!

Comment

This contract would particularly suit someone who has been made redundant and wants immediate work whilst looking for a new job.
            Rate £125 per day
            ROFL

So in effect they are looking to change thier PM every other week? (Assuming anybody actually goes for it at that rate). What a load of muppets

Comment

Rate £125 per day

ROFL.
              Those who pay peanuts shouldn't be too surprised to find themselves hiring monkeys...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I saw an advert for a job in a local paper in whilst on holiday in Cyprus, it read something like this.

Driver wanted for ministerial duties in Nicosia,
                Must be Male, handsome, aged 35-40 and have a clean driving license.

Feck me... sexist, agist and ugliest all in one ad, employment lawyers would have a field day in this country!
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

That is what I like most about Cyprus (apart from the weather and low tax regime). They don't give a flying **** about political correctness.

I like the way they put Armco on the straights but not on the corners of mountain roads where cars might damage it.

Comment

Yep its still a mans country, no PC bollox yet, I'm waiting for a 2 year support contract to come up in one of the MoD bases.
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                    X