• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I really shouldnt be surprised by this.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really shouldnt be surprised by this.

Email records on computers in Downing Street are subject to automatic deletion within three months through a system which makes it almost impossible for the public to view them under the Freedom of Information Act, former staff have disclosed to the Financial Times.
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/06...s_foi_dodging/
    Last edited by DaveB; 18 June 2015, 08:20.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Even the page in The Register does not exist
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
        Even the page in The Register does not exist
        Link fixed.

Comment

FTFY
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            FTFY
            KUATB

Comment

Working...
            X