PDA

View Full Version : Canon fired and ....

FatLazyContractor
18th June 2015, 12:57
.... it boomed !

The Programme director of an ex-client sent me an email this morning asking for some "help".

An Indian company called IBM screwed the run up to a major SAP functionality activation and he needs me on a short term contract for a month (probably to mop up and work with them). Offered £130 a day more than my usual rate, though the role is in Hammersmith ( :sick ).

Accepted and contract being prepared now. £130 pd extra + Hotel expenses included as a deal maker :D

A month of punting in London can't be bad :smokin

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

GlenW
18th June 2015, 13:00
:yay::banana::yay:

NickFitz
18th June 2015, 13:13
:yay: :banana: :yay:

Mincepie
18th June 2015, 13:33
Nice one, its sunny in Hammersmith today :banana::banana::banana:

barrydidit
18th June 2015, 13:35
:banana: for the boom

and

:banana::banana: for not being in Bradford

TestMangler
18th June 2015, 13:39
:banana:

have a banana, are you prepared for being called a 'fick norvern caaahnnt' for a month ???

vetran
18th June 2015, 14:22
:banana: £130 a day and no sniffing.

DodgyAgent
18th June 2015, 14:36

Is that after the agency cut?

OwlHoot
18th June 2015, 15:14
.... it boomed !

The Programme director of an ex-client sent me an email this morning asking for some "help".

An Indian company called IBM screwed the run up to a major SAP functionality activation and he needs me on a short term contract for a month (probably to mop up and work with them). Offered £130 a day more than my usual rate, though the role is in Hammersmith ( :sick ).

Accepted and contract being prepared now. £130 pd extra + Hotel expenses included as a deal maker :D

A month of punting in London can't be bad :smokin.

Oh _that_ kind of cannon. So it wasn't more Waterloo celebrations.

Good work, assuming the "extra" doesn't mean "over and above nothing" :rolleyes:

Paddy
18th June 2015, 15:22
.... it boomed !

A month of punting in London can't be bad :smokin

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Good news and plenty of massage parlours in Hammersmith

TestMangler
18th June 2015, 15:23
Oh _that_ kind of cannon. So it wasn't more Waterloo celebrations.

Good work, assuming the "extra" doesn't mean "over and above nothing" :rolleyes:

I was expecting a 'crap joke' along the lines of :

"The Canon is here, Bishop"

"Oh good, tell him he's fired"

FatLazyContractor
18th June 2015, 15:52
Is that after the agency cut?

You will kill yourself if you know how much the agency is making out of this :laugh

FatLazyContractor
18th June 2015, 15:53

It's on top of my "normal" day rate jeeves :D

FatLazyContractor
18th June 2015, 15:54
Good news and plenty of massage parlours in Hammersmith

Gee thanks :D

Bloody Eastern Europeans all around that area. Atleast it isn't Luton :happy

Dactylion
18th June 2015, 17:22
:banana:

have a banana, are you prepared for being called a 'fick norvern caaahnnt' for a month ???

He should at least be used to being called a 'fick caaahnnt' by now? He first registered here in September after all.