• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Friday thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday thread

Did I miss it?

What's everyone up to?

Not a lot. Writer's club today with a lot of old ladies. Local NT place tomorrow with my weird religious lady friend. Probably vodka & fag on Sunday with drinky lady neighbour as usual.

Still, more fun than Albert Steptoe will have I bet.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Not a lot. Writer's club today with a lot of old ladies. Local NT place tomorrow with my weird religious lady friend. Probably vodka & fag on Sunday with drinky lady neighbour as usual.

Still, more fun than Albert Steptoe will have I bet.
      There seems to be a theme to your weekend

I thought of you last week at parkrun - although I've been going for 3 years +, for some reason last Saturday it struck me just how many wobbly lycra clad bottoms there were. Fortunately I couldn't see my own rear. You should get yourself down to your local one

Comment

TFA.

Tonight - Learning some SAP HANA Data analytics on me AWS HANA Installation.

Tomorrow - Shall spend 4-6 hours learning more HANA stuff. Planned a bicycle ride from Rodley to Bingley and back along Leeds Liverpool canal. Might go watch the Spy movie.

Sunday - Spend the morning ironing, packing, parking + acco bookings in Hammersmith and get the RR ready for the long drive. Will set off to London in the afternoon via Leicester for dinner (Istanbul restaurant on A5460 ).

Monday - Gig starts

You?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Did I miss it?

What's everyone up to?
          We do it in ipse forums now !!

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
            We do it in ipse forums now !!
            I kinda thought two weeks running might be pushing it

Comment

TFA!

I'm not (now) going for a mucky weekend with my (female) boss, which I'm pretty miffed about TBH. She's gone all "business conduct rules" on me

I least she told me in time to get a full refund on the super-swanky hotel I had booked.

So I have no bloody idea now. Might be Plan B = coke and hookers

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                TFA!

I'm not (now) going for a mucky weekend with my (female) boss, which I'm pretty miffed about TBH. She's gone all "business conduct rules" on me t
                shouldn't have asked her what flavour lube oil she likes, the choices of axle or penetrating don't impress unless its NLYuk.

sorry to hear it, is this the one that you were thinking about pleasuring before?
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  shouldn't have asked her what flavour lube oil she likes, the choices of axle or penetrating don't impress unless its NLYuk.

sorry to hear it, is this the one that you were engaged to before?
                  FTFY

Comment

TFA!

Need to sort the garden as we're doing a BBQ for father's day.

Just bought one of those Karcher indoor steam cleaners. What can I say, Mrs P is a lucky lady.

Comment

Working...
                    X