PDA

View Full Version : Friday thread

mudskipper
19th June 2015, 17:05
Did I miss it? :confused:

What's everyone up to?

xoggoth
19th June 2015, 18:22
Not a lot. Writer's club today with a lot of old ladies. Local NT place tomorrow with my weird religious lady friend. Probably vodka & fag on Sunday with drinky lady neighbour as usual.

Still, more fun than Albert Steptoe will have I bet.

mudskipper
19th June 2015, 18:33
Not a lot. Writer's club today with a lot of old ladies. Local NT place tomorrow with my weird religious lady friend. Probably vodka & fag on Sunday with drinky lady neighbour as usual.

Still, more fun than Albert Steptoe will have I bet.

There seems to be a theme to your weekend :)

I thought of you last week at parkrun - although I've been going for 3 years +, for some reason last Saturday it struck me just how many wobbly lycra clad bottoms there were. Fortunately I couldn't see my own rear. You should get yourself down to your local one :)

FatLazyContractor
19th June 2015, 20:15
TFA.

Tonight - Learning some SAP HANA Data analytics on me AWS HANA Installation. :nerd

Tomorrow - Shall spend 4-6 hours learning more HANA stuff. Planned a bicycle ride from Rodley to Bingley and back along Leeds Liverpool canal. Might go watch the Spy movie.

Sunday - Spend the morning ironing, packing, parking + acco bookings in Hammersmith and get the RR ready for the long drive. Will set off to London in the afternoon via Leicester for dinner (Istanbul restaurant on A5460 :D ).

Monday - Gig starts :music:

You?

tarbera
19th June 2015, 20:16
Did I miss it? :confused:

What's everyone up to?

We do it in ipse forums now !!

mudskipper
19th June 2015, 20:21
We do it in ipse forums now !!

I kinda thought two weeks running might be pushing it :)

Platypus
19th June 2015, 21:40
TFA!

I'm not (now) going for a mucky weekend with my (female) boss, which I'm pretty miffed about TBH. She's gone all "business conduct rules" on me :(

I least she told me in time to get a full refund on the super-swanky hotel I had booked.

So I have no bloody idea now. Might be Plan B = coke and hookers :bluelight

vetran
20th June 2015, 12:30
TFA!

I'm not (now) going for a mucky weekend with my (female) boss, which I'm pretty miffed about TBH. She's gone all "business conduct rules" on me :(t

shouldn't have asked her what flavour lube oil she likes, the choices of axle or penetrating don't impress unless its NLYuk.

sorry to hear it, is this the one that you were thinking about pleasuring before?

mudskipper
20th June 2015, 12:43
shouldn't have asked her what flavour lube oil she likes, the choices of axle or penetrating don't impress unless its NLYuk.

sorry to hear it, is this the one that you were engaged to before?

FTFY

Pondlife
20th June 2015, 15:25
TFA!

Need to sort the garden as we're doing a BBQ for father's day.

Just bought one of those Karcher indoor steam cleaners. What can I say, Mrs P is a lucky lady. :tongue

eek
20th June 2015, 16:55
Sorry. Spent most of Friday morning talking to agents. This weekend is called reading up on things that never matter except in interview questions....

mudskipper
20th June 2015, 19:19
TFA!

Need to sort the garden as we're doing a BBQ for father's day.

Just bought one of those Karcher indoor steam cleaners. What can I say, Mrs P is a lucky lady. :tongue

Birthday pressie? :spank:

mudskipper
20th June 2015, 19:20
Sorry. Spent most of Friday morning talking to agents. This weekend is called reading up on things that never matter except in interview questions....

So, where do you see yourself in five years time? :tongue

eek
20th June 2015, 19:28
So, where do you see yourself in five years time? :tongue

Retired....

Pondlife
20th June 2015, 19:38
Birthday pressie? :spank:

Can you just imagine the trouble I'd be in. :eek

xoggoth
20th June 2015, 20:59
wobbly lycra clad bottoms

Mmmm. I'm convinced.

Albert Steptoe
20th June 2015, 21:01
Will Ugly Betty's wobbly lycra clad bottom be there?

FatLazyContractor
20th June 2015, 21:17
Will Ugly Betty's wobbly lycra clad bottom be there?

Welcome back <redacted>

mudskipper
21st June 2015, 06:35
Welcome back <redacted>

:rolleyes: Methinks you've got the wrong sockiemaster.

BrilloPad
21st June 2015, 08:58
KUATB

http://forums.contractoruk.com/general/106917-weekend-plans-4.html#post2107424